Blighted or Abandoned Property: Registration Form (PDF)
Moving Permit: Application (PDF)
Required when moving into, out of, or within the Borough limits.
Special Event with Alcohol: Alcohol Permit Application (PDF)
Community Center, block party, etc. Alcohol is NOT permitted in Fleetwood Park.
Yard Sales: Visit the Yard Sale page to find out how to register your event.
Fleetwood Borough’s TIGERS (Tax Incentives Generate Empowered Residents and Seniors) Program: Application (PDF)
Building & Zoning Permits
The Borough of Fleetwood’s Zoning Ordinance, including the Architectural Overlay Ordinance
See the Downloads section below for very useful information on pools, residential additions, garages, basement renovations, garages, patios, and decks/porches.
- A Building permit or Zoning permit is typically used for:
- Any commercial construction, renovation, new installation, electrical work, upgrades, etc.
- Any residential new construction in the borough such as residential additions, remodeling, dormers, structural porches, structural repairs, etc.
- Any pool above 24” in-ground or above ground
- Sheds and carports under 1000 sq ft requires a zoning permit. Sheds and carports over 1000 sq ft requires a building permit
- Any commercial sign
- Patios and decks
- Driveways (new or reconstruct)
- Business change of use
- Exemptions. A permit is not required for:
- Residential electrical permits are required only if there is anything being changed or moved. It is only not required if for example, you change the outlets.
- Home security systems
- Residential replacement of central air conditioning or furnace
- Residential closing-in of existing porch with preexisting roof
- Driveway coating
- Residential roof replacements
- Residential plumbing repairs and plumbing, other than that associated with new construction
- Fee structure: (typically a deposit for the permit to be started, total amount may be more after review by engineering)
- Shed / Fence = $50 deposit plus $10 non-refundable application fee. (Send check for $60)
- All other permits including pool permits = $100 deposit plus $10 non-refundable application fee. (Send check for $110).
NOTE – Pool permits may cost $250 or more. See pool info below for requirements that are mandated by the state of PA.
Please download the “Building/Zoning Permit” application below and fill out the permit.
Mail the completed form below with a check made out to “Fleetwood Borough” to:
110 W. Arch Street, Suite 104
Fleetwood, PA 19522
Or drop off the form and check at borough hall between 8 am and 9 pm. Use the drop box after normal business hours of 9:30 am – 3:30 pm.
The Borough will call when permit is approved or declined and will advise to the balance due for the permit after the deposit has been deducted.
Building & Zoning Permit Downloads
Building/Zoning Permit: Application (PDF)
BIA Fee Schedule: Reference (PDF)
Zoning Ordinance (Ordinance #543): Can be found on the Ordinances page
Zoning Map: Reference (PDF)
Other Helpful Information: