Fleetwood Borough Fall Happenings:
- Main St Fair Sat Oct 2nd www.fleetwoodmainstreetfair.com
- See Parks Page for additional events
Rental and Commercial Property Inspections
See the Forms and Permits page for online registration. Any commercial or rental property that as an odd numbered address is due for an inspection in 2021.
Effective June 1, 2021 Borough hall window will be open as follows:
- Mon – Thurs 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Friday – by appointment only
For water / sewer payments, see link below to pay online (highly suggested). We are still accepting payments in the drop box, located outside the main doors of the Community Center and this box can also be used to drop off any borough related correspondence. Taxes can NOT be dropped off at borough hall and must be paid direct to the tax collector.
Pay water bills online here (a new window will open).
Band-shell and Bridge in Park
- The band-shell in the park has been demolished due to decay at the base of the 35 year old laminated wood arches. The roof was removed and replaced with a temporary tent, and the stage and electric have remained for outdoor events this year. Long term: Council is getting estimates and looking at options to cover the stage. The borough is pursuing matching grants (DCNR and DCED) to help cover the expense but unfortunately this grant process extends the time where the stage will not have a permanent cover.
- There is a tentative plan to replace the bridge that was washed out last summer. The borough is pursuing a DCNR grant to assist with this project. Engineering for the bridge is underway as well as applying for DEP permits. The estimate to have a new bridge in place is spring 2022.
Restrooms at Park Reopened.
The park restrooms have been re-opened. For now. Unfortunately the same weekend they were opened the restrooms were again vandalized. Police are asking for assistance if anyone has any info. Security video from cameras as the park is being scrutinized by police as well.
The monthly meetings of Fleetwood Borough and Borough Authority will resume in-person meetings starting with the June 2021 meeting.
See “Officials and Minutes” page for Council meeting minutes, videos, and agendas.