- Now Hiring part time positions:
- Borough Notices:
- Snow-blowing or shoveling snow into the street is prohibited.
- Please ensure all sidewalks are cleared of snow 24 hrs after snowfall ends.
- Summer events now being planned.
- Recycling program: See Berks County Recycling for all recycling needs, including hazardous waste programs.
- See the Fleetwood Library website for a calendar of Fleetwood area events as well as library programs
- Code complaints? E-mail administration@FleetwoodBoro.com
- Camp Cadet is a police-oriented summer camp for youth ages 12 through 15 from Berks, Lebanon, and Schuylkill Counties. At least one of our officers is committed to helping this year. More info on the Emergency Services page
- “Finding Fleetwood”, The documentary movie dedicated to the 150th celebration and that was shown at our Gala and Time Capsule event can now be seen here! : YouTube
- The 150th parade full video on YouTube. Video HERE
- Borough Hall window hours:
- Mon – Thurs 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Friday – by appointment only
NOTE: Taxes can NOT be dropped off at borough hall and must be paid directly to the tax collector.
For water / sewer payments, see link below to pay online (highly suggested). We are still accepting payments in the drop box, located outside the main doors of the Community Center and this box can also be used to drop off any borough related correspondence.
Pay water bills online here (a new window will open).
Resources available for low-income residents:
Rental and Commercial Property Inspections
See the Forms and Permits page for online registration. Any commercial or rental property that has an even numbered address is due for an inspection in 2022.
The 2024 schedule of monthly meetings of Fleetwood Borough, Planning Commission,
and Borough Authority are available here (PDF).
See “Officials and Minutes” page for Council meeting minutes, videos, and agendas.
Lawn Chemicals Fact Sheet (PDF)
YouTube video on Outfall Inspections
Act 44 Disclosure:
Transparency in Coverage:
The Transparency in Coverage Rule issued by the federal government – link here