Update your Swift 9-1-1 (reverse 9-1-1) phone information here to receive phone notifications from the borough.
- Christmas tree recycle – place trees (not artificial) in the pool parking lot by Jan 22, trees will be chipped and used for mulch around the borough.
- Reminder snow and ice must be removed from sidewalks within 24 hrs , and snow should not be placed in the streets when removing from sidewalks or driveways.
Borough hall window hours:
- Mon – Thurs 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Friday – by appointment only
For water / sewer payments, see link below to pay online (highly suggested). We are still accepting payments in the drop box, located outside the main doors of the Community Center and this box can also be used to drop off any borough related correspondence. Taxes can NOT be dropped off at borough hall and must be paid directly to the tax collector.
Pay water bills online here (a new window will open).
Band-shell and Bridge in Park
- The band-shell in the park has been demolished due to decay at the base of the 35 year old laminated wood arches. The roof was removed and replaced with a temporary tent, and the stage and electric have remained for outdoor events this year. Long term: Council is getting estimates and looking at options to cover the stage. The borough is pursuing matching grants (DCNR and DCED) to help cover the expense but unfortunately this grant process extends the time where the stage will not have a permanent cover.
- There is a tentative plan to replace the bridge that was washed out last summer. The borough is pursuing a DCNR grant to assist with this project. Engineering for the bridge is underway as well as applying for DEP permits. The estimate to have a new bridge in place is spring 2022.
Rental and Commercial Property Inspections
See the Forms and Permits page for online registration. Any commercial or rental property that as an odd numbered address is due for an inspection in 2021.
The monthly meetings of Fleetwood Borough, Planning Commission, and Borough Authority are available here .
See “Officials and Minutes” page for Council meeting minutes, videos, and agendas.