Fleetwood Park is located at 333 W. Main Street, in Fleetwood Borough. View on Google Maps
Main Street Park Rentals
The pavilion, band-shell, concession stand, and park are available for rent. The pavilion at Locust Street Park can also be rented at the same rates. Use the “Park Rental Application” below.
No alcoholic beverages or open fires are allowed in the park. Park closes at dusk. Contact the Borough Office to make reservations and complete park contract.
- Homecoming Festival and bonfire! Tentatively scheduled for Friday Oct 1, after the Homecoming parade.
- The Fleetwood Rec Board will again host this event in Fleetwood Park to show support for the FASD Homecoming. Amusement rides, hay ride, HUGE bonfire led by FASD cheerleaders, and introduction of the Homecoming Court are all tentatively scheduled.
- Main Street Merchant Fair and Block Party – Saturday Oct 2nd along Main Street and surrounding areas.
- Main Street will be closed to traffic between Richmond and Franklin to support the area merchants. More details to follow.
- Tentative Fall Festival in the Fleetwood Park Nov 5 / 6 / 7. More details to follow.
Military Banner Program
In order to honor present and prior military veterans, The Fleetwood Rec Board is proud to announce a program that will display Military Hero banners on light poles along Main St and in Fleetwood Park in Fleetwood Borough. This effort is also supported by The Fleetwood Borough, Fleetwood Historical Society, The Fleetwood American Legion, and Fleetwood Sons of American Legion.
Any new applications will be held until a minimum of 15 banners are able to be ordered for the next phase.
In addition, the KIA banners that the Fleetwood Legion has sponsored are now displayed along the memorial in Fleetwood Park in a joint effort by the Fleetwood Rec Board, Fleetwood Rotary, and Fleetwood Legion.
Digital Sign in Park
The Rec Board is now accepting rentals for the digital sign in the park. Details on how to rent time on the sign can be found on this page.