Fleetwood Park is located at 333 W. Main Street, in Fleetwood Borough. View on Google Maps
Main Street Park Rentals
The pavilion, band-shell, concession stand, and park are available for rent. The pavilion at Locust Street Park can also be rented at the same rates. Use the “Park Rental Application” below.
- Park and Community Center Rental Rates (PDF)
- Cafe Rental Application (PDF)
- Park Rental Application, Main Street or Locust Street Park (PDF)
- Waiver for all events and rentals (PDF)
- NOTE: No alcoholic beverages or open fires are allowed in the park. Park closes at dusk.
- Contact the Borough Office to make reservations and complete park contract.
Sunday Night Concerts
We’re back!! The Fleetwood Rec Board is excited to announce the FREE Sunday night concert line-up in Fleetwood Park. Concerts start at 6 PM and the concession stand that is staffed by local non-profit groups opens at 5 PM. Rain date is the Monday following. Note the “Double header” June 26th where we have two bands!
- June 5th Ringgold Band
- June 12th Frog Holler
- June 19th Swing Fever Dance Band
- June 26th *DOUBLE HEADER* Sunset Road Band (from 3-5pm) AND Tookany Creek Bluegrass (from 6-8pm)
- July 3rd Ben Mauger’s Vintage Jazz Band
- July 10th The Three Amigos
Military Banner Program
In order to honor present and prior military veterans, The Fleetwood Rec Board is proud to announce a program that will display Military Hero banners on light poles along Main St and in Fleetwood Park in Fleetwood Borough. This effort is also supported by The Fleetwood Borough, Fleetwood Historical Society, The Fleetwood American Legion, and Fleetwood Sons of American Legion.
Any new applications will be held until a minimum of 15 banners are able to be ordered for the next phase.
In addition, the KIA banners that the Fleetwood Legion has sponsored are now displayed along the memorial in Fleetwood Park in a joint effort by the Fleetwood Rec Board, Fleetwood Rotary, and Fleetwood Legion.
Digital Sign in Park
The Rec Board is now accepting rentals for the digital sign in the park. Details on how to rent time on the sign can be found on this page.