- Update your Swift 9-1-1 (reverse 9-1-1) phone information here to receive phone notifications from the borough.
- Summer Newsletter (PDF)
Plus – Fleetwood’s 150th anniversary is 2023! Stay tuned for details of the celebration planned, including an anniversary parade / firemen’s parade and a huge celebration in Sept 2023. Here is the sketch of the 150th logo.
- Borough Hall window hours:
- Mon – Thurs 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- Friday – by appointment only
NOTE: Taxes can NOT be dropped off at borough hall and must be paid directly to the tax collector.
For water / sewer payments, see link below to pay online (highly suggested). We are still accepting payments in the drop box, located outside the main doors of the Community Center and this box can also be used to drop off any borough related correspondence.
Pay water bills online here (a new window will open).
Resources available for low-income residents:
Bandshell and Bridge in Park
- UPDATE June 2022: DCED and DCNR grants have been awarded to Fleetwood Borough to assist in the rebuilding of both the bridge and bandshell.
- A bridge purchase was approved at Borough Council at the Feb 2022 meeting, and work is underway to get bids for install and apply for permits from DEP. Timeline is likely now spring 2023.
- The bandshell tent will likely remain through the summer of 2022 as the new bandshell should be started early spring 2023 due to very long lead times of some raw materials and required DEP permits
- New trees – Council approved transplanting 5 large trees into Fleetwood park near the bandshell seating area. These trees replace trees that had been removed over the years and the new trees were planted in March 2022.
Rental and Commercial Property Inspections
See the Forms and Permits page for online registration. Any commercial or rental property that has an even numbered address is due for an inspection in 2022.
The monthly meetings of Fleetwood Borough, Planning Commission, and Borough Authority are available here .
See “Officials and Minutes” page for Council meeting minutes, videos, and agendas.
Act 44 Disclosure:
Transparency in Coverage:
The Transparency in Coverage Rule issued by the federal government – link here