Fleetwood Park is located at 333 W. Main Street, in Fleetwood Borough. View on Google Maps
Main Street Park Rentals
The pavilion, band-shell, concession stand, and park are available for rent. The pavilion at Locust Street Park can also be rented at the same rates. Use the “Park Rental Application” below.
- Gym/Cafe Rental Application (PDF)
- Park Rental Application, Main Street or Locust Street Park (PDF)
- Waiver for all rentals (PDF)
- Park and Gym Rental Rates (PDF)
No alcoholic beverages or open fires are allowed in the park. Park closes at dusk. Contact the Borough Office to make reservations and complete park contract.
Military Banner Program
In order to honor present and prior military veterans, The Fleetwood Rec Board is proud to announce a program that will display Military Hero banners on light poles along Main St and in Fleetwood Park in Fleetwood Borough. This effort is also supported by The Fleetwood Borough, Fleetwood Historical Society, The Fleetwood American Legion, and Fleetwood Sons of American Legion.
Any new applications will be held until a minimum of 15 banners are able to be ordered for the next phase.
In addition, the KIA banners that the Fleetwood Legion has sponsored are now displayed along the memorial in Fleetwood Park in a joint effort by the Fleetwood Rec Board, Fleetwood Rotary, and Fleetwood Legion.
Pickle Ball is now at the Fleetwood Community Center, Boro Hall from September 1 through May 1.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8am-11am – Free play, no time commitment.
- No equipment or experience required. We have paddles you can use and are glad to teach you the game.
- Players of all levels and ages are welcome… a willingness to have fun is all you need!
- Must wear sneakers. Only water bottles with caps allowed in the gym.
- For more information, contact Lee at 610-587-8340 or Kam at 484-637-7891.
Digital Sign in Park
The Rec Board is now accepting rentals for the digital sign in the park. Details on how to rent time on the sign can be found on this page.
The Rec Board meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 PM in the Community Center.