Fleetwood Park is located at 333 W. Main Street, in Fleetwood Borough. View on Google Maps
Main Street Park Rentals
The pavilion, band-shell, concession stand, and park are available for rent. The pavilion at Locust Street Park can also be rented at the same rates. Use the “Park Rental Application” below.
- Park and Community Center Rental Rates (PDF)
- Cafe Rental Application (PDF)
- Park Rental Application, Main Street or Locust Street Park (PDF)
- Waiver for all events and rentals (PDF)
- NOTE: No alcoholic beverages or open fires are allowed in the park. Park closes at dusk.
- Contact the Borough Office to make reservations and complete park contract.
Fleetwood Rec Board – Summer Concert Series
Fleetwood Rec Board’s Summer Concert Series has been amped-up this year in conjunction with the 150th anniversary of Fleetwood Borough with assistance from the FCCO! (See additional events and info on the 150th celebration here)
June 4 – The Fabulous Greaseband
June 11 – The Uptown Band
June 18 – The Cramer Brothers Band (country)
June 25 – The Black Ties (Beatles Tribute)
July 2 – Pretzel City Band
July 9 – Green River Band (CCR Tribute)
Concerts start at 6 PM in Fleetwood Park, with concessions provided by non-profit entities that start at 5 PM. In the event of inclement weather, the concerts will be held the Monday after.
Fleetwood Community Carnivals:
- Annual Summer Carnival July 18th – 22nd in Fleetwood Park. Cash BINGO, entertainment nightly, amusements by Tons of Fun Shows, and much more!
2. Fall Carnival Celebrating the 150th Anniversary of Fleetwood Borough:
September 28th – 30th in Fleetwood Park. More info to follow.
Thurs. Sept 28 — The New Individuals
Fri. Sept 29 — Sloth Love Chunk
Sat. Sept 30 — Chuck Mead & His Grassy Knoll Boys
Military Banner Program
In order to honor present and prior military veterans, The Fleetwood Rec Board is proud to announce a program that will display Military Hero banners on light poles along Main St and in Fleetwood Park in Fleetwood Borough. This effort is also supported by The Fleetwood Borough, Fleetwood Historical Society, The Fleetwood American Legion, and Fleetwood Sons of American Legion.
Any new applications will be held until a minimum of 15 banners are able to be ordered for the next phase.
In addition, the KIA banners that the Fleetwood Legion has sponsored are now displayed along the memorial in Fleetwood Park in a joint effort by the Fleetwood Rec Board, Fleetwood Rotary, and Fleetwood Legion.
Digital Sign in Park
The Rec Board is now accepting rentals for the digital sign in the park. Details on how to rent time on the sign can be found on this page.